- AS A COURTESY, GIBBON TIRE HAS CHECKED & ADJUST ALL TIRE PRESSURES. WE PERFORMED A VISUAL INSPECT OF TIRE CONDITION AND WILL ADVISE IF THERE IS ANYTHING CAUSING PREMATURE TIRE WEAR.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – Second Change & On
- Check charging system for proper output to battery. Load test battery. Check all wiring. Inspect belt and adjust as required. Test for current draw on electrical system and record findings.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- PERFORM DIGITAL MULTIPOINT VEHICLE INSPECTION WITH PICTURES AND OR VIDEO
- ROTATE TIRES FRONT TO BACK. CHECK TIRE PSI & BRING UP TO MANUFACTURE SPECIFICATIONS.
STEVEN G. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/31/2020